TV, newspapers, online media and radio hosts have been featuring the uplifting story of The Best Dinner I Never Ate. Click below to see what makes this such an enticing story:
- Fresno Bee: Oakhurst Woman Raises Awareness for Homeless (1/3/14)
- Sierra Star article: True Story on Helping the Homeless is a Family Affair (12/23/13)
- Sierra Star article: The Other Best Dinner I Never Ate (12/12/13)
- Sierra Star article: Hope for the Homeless (3/20/13)
- Sierra Star article: What Would You be Willing to Do? (3/19/13)
- Madera County Board of Supervisors (video clip of Lori speaking) Select the video from April 23rd, go to item 6 in the video.
- The BridgeMaker (blog)
This is only a portion of those that shared our story and helped carry the torch.
Thanks to our Kickstarter campaign and 98 backers, we successfully reached our funding goal to self-publish The Best Dinner I Never Ate. But that isn’t the end! If you would like to support our ministry so we can continue to help more people and develop more ministry materials, you may:
- Pledge your financial support through Paypal
- Keep our ministry in your prayers.
- Like us on Facebook to receive updates and news on our ministry and the publishing process.
We have been overwhelmed with the positive feedback since starting our Kickstarter campaign and we want to say Thank You!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.